Here’s a list of experiments I did:
- Publicly Sharing my browsing history - more about this here
- Fiverr profile - The goal of this experiment was to see how efficient the internet is at talent discovery and monetization of hard skills. I didn’t manage to get any clients except for a friend, so it was a failed experiment. Original tweet Fiverr Profile
- Calls with strangers Original Tweet - Post Recap coming soon
- Log every 30 minutes of my life on Twitter
- Auto delete all my tweets after one week
- Grow an instagram account to 10k followers using fake quotes
Not many other experiments come to my mind. But I surely did 10x more.